Úbeda Free Tour with Entrance to Monuments
Overview of the tour in Ubeda
Visit Úbeda with the most complete and highest quality tour, with official guides with more than 15 years of experience
Get to know Úbeda from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance.
Itinerary of Ruta Úbeda: Clock Tower, Plaza de Andalucía, Medieval Tower of Portillo del Santo Cristo (entrance included in the visit), Casa de Las Torres, Church of San Lorenzo, Puerta de Granada, Church of Santo Domingo, Casa Luna and Sun, Plaza Vázquez de Molina, Sacra Capilla del Salvador, Palace of Deán Ortega (visiting interior), Palace of Juan Vázquez de Molina, Basilica of Santa María de los Reales Alcázares, Prison of the Bishop, Palace of the Marqués de Mancera, Town Hall Square , Barrio de San Pablo, Church of San Pablo (visiting interior), Plaza 1º de Mayo, Old Town Hall… among others.
And many other places that you can visit on our tour
Includes the entrance to the Medieval Tower of Portillo del Santo Cristo (free of charge)
This activity includes:
- entrada al Torreón Medieval del Portillo del Santo Cristode
- Parada en Palacio del Deán Ortega
- Parada en Iglesia de San Pablo
- Descuento en Centro de Andrés de Vandelvira
- Descuento en Torre del Reloj
- Descuento en Bus Turístico Ecológico de Abeda
Torre del Reloj. Plaza de Andalucía s/n
Our guides are in our establishment located in the Clock Tower and are identified by their RED uniform.
Things to note
• Our team uses approved masks.
• Use of hydroalcoholic gel during the course of all our routes.
• We maintain a safe distance and ensure that all attendees maintain it.
• Avoid physical contact.
• Routes avoiding crowds and without dangers
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.