Úbeda Free Walking Tour
Overview of the tour in Ubeda
On this occasion, we will have the opportunity to visit the city that has the highest amount of square houses per square meter, as well the most monuments per square meter in Europe. We are not talking only about their number, but also about the architectural beauty, originality, personality and printed history in each of its buildings.
- Paseo de la Rotonda de los Miradores (Mirador Del Valle del Guadalquivir).
- Hospital of the Honored Old Men of El Salvador.
- Plaza Vázquez De Molina - Claro del Salvador (Chapel of the Savior and Palace of Dean Ortega).
- Palace of Francisco de los Cobos.
- Convent of San Miguel (Church of San Miguel and Oratory of San Juan De la Cruz).
- Plaza 1º de Mayo (Church of San Pablo and Town Hall).
- Calle Real (Vela de los Cobos Palace)
- Palacio Vázquez De Molina and Sta. María de los Reales Alcázares.
- Prison of the Bishop, Pósito and Palace of the Marqués de Mancera.
This activity includes:
- Plaza del Salvador
- Capilla del Salvador
- Palacio Vazquez De Molina
- Santa María de los Reales Alcázares
- Palacio Vela de los Cobos
- Casas Consistoriales Altas
- Iglesia de San Pablo
Plaza Vazquez De Molina (Capilla del Salvador)
The best way to find me there is by getting to the meeting point 5 minutes before the tour gets started. Normally, you will find me there with my official tour guide licence hanging around my neck. I will be waiting for you right at the Mirador del Salvador (Paseo Rotonda de los Miradores).
Things to note
In case you come to Ubeda by car, your best choice will be to park somewhere close to the meeting point. In that case, I definitely recommend you to do it in the lookout spot free parking lot where you will be not further than three minutes on to reach the meeting point.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.