Guided Tour to Úbeda with Tickets to Monuments Included
Overview of the tour in Ubeda
With this tour you will learn the history of more than 6000 years of Úbeda and you will discover its Renaissance old town, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2003.
During our guided tour of Úbeda by heritage experts, we will review the history and culture of this city, which had its greatest splendor during the Renaissance.
We will walk through the medieval streets of the historic center and admire majestic palaces, convents and churches, erected between the 15th and 16th centuries, when some nobles from Ubet achieved great power at court.
We will visit the Sacra Capilla del Salvador (€5), a unique building in the Spanish Renaissance, where the remains of Francisco de los Cobos y Molina, Secretary and Counselor of Carlos I, rest.
We will also pass by other historic buildings such as the Church of San Pablo, one of the three Gothic churches of Úbeda, the Oratory of San Juan de la Cruz, Plaza del Carmen, Plaza Vázquez de Molina and much more.
We will conclude the visit with the entrance to the Vela de los Cobos Palace (€4.5), the only inhabited Renaissance palace in the province, which has one of the most important art galleries and private libraries in Andalusia.
This activity includes:
- Palacio del Marqués de Mancera
- Palacio Vela de los Cobos
- Palacio Juan Vázquez de Molina
- Sacra Capilla del Salvador
- Antiguas Casas Consistoriales
- Palacio del Deán Ortega, Úbeda
- Basílica de Santa María de los Reales Alcázares
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- Palacio Francisco de los Cobos. Futura Sede UNED
- Convento e Iglesia de San Miguel
- Plaza 1 de Mayo
- Church of San Pablo
- Plaza Vázquez de Molina
- Entrada a la Sacra Capilla del Salvador (5€)
- Entrada al Palacio Vela de los Cobos (4,5€) único palacio renacentista habitado de la provincia de Jaén
- Entrada al Palacio Vázquez de Molina
- Entrada al Palacio del Deán Ortega
- Descuento en la cripta de Juan Vazquez de Molina en Úbeda
- Descuento en la Torre del Reloj de Úbeda
- Descuento en el Torreón del Portillo de Úbeda
- Entrada a monumentos por valor de 9,50€
C/ Juan Montilla nº 3 Úbeda (Jaén)
C/Juan Montilla number 3 in Úbeda (Jaén).
In front of the Palacio Vela de los Cobos and very close to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento de Úbeda.
Our meeting point, SEMER Turismo y Cultura, is a two-minute walk from the free public parking lot in Plaza de Santa Clara in Úbeda.
Things to note
Radio guide systems depend on the group size (adults and minors from 8). Headsets (depending on the model) are provided free of charge or can be obtained for €0.50 per person.
Special measures to reduce contagion by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in our services
- Our customer service staff and guides are duly informed and to carry out their activity they have completed a training course on the general aspects and hygiene, safety, and prevention measures of SARS-COV-2 given by Quirón Prevention.
- Our customer service premises have undergone a cleaning and disinfection process prior to reopening after the health alarm period.
- To pay for our services, we recommend the use of a bank card or its acquisition through this website by card or bank transfer.
- The guide will carry his own sanitized and properly protected microphone.
- If the radio guide system is used, the devices for the clients will be disinfected with the authorized products before their delivery. The client will disinfect their hands before and after using them and must return them in the conditions required.
- If the radio guide system is used, the headphones will be for single use and will come sealed so that the client can open them. You can use your own headphones if you wish.
For our company, the safety, tranquility, and health of our clients, as well as that of all the members of our team, is a priority issue.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.