Crush Tasting with Cecina & Mousse
Overview of the tour in Pisa
Every afternoon, we gather to embark on a delectable food walk through the heart of our city.
Our journey unfolds with stops at four authentic pizzerias, each offering a unique experience of "schiacciatina con la cecina" – a sumptuous soft flatbread, generously filled with chickpeas, baked to perfection in distinctive copper pans.
As you savor these culinary delights, you become the ultimate judge, deciding which pizzeria crafts the most exquisite version. Join us to savor, compare, and make delicious memories.
This activity includes:
- Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II
- Pisa Train Station Hostel
- Statua di Vittorio Emanuele II
- Ad ogni pizzeria sarà possibile mangiare metà focaccina e bere un bicchiere di spuma, alla fine del tour avrai mangiato 2 focaccine e bevuto 4 bicchieri di spuma.
- Presso l'ultima pizzeria sarà possibile gustare anche un ottimo caffè italianoo
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele
We will meet at Vittorio Emanuele Square 100 meters from the Pisa Centrale train station, in front of the statue of Vittorio Emanuele II. From there we will start our tour of about 2 hours and a walk of about 1.5/2 km with stages of 500 m
Things to note
The tour includes focaccia for every 2 people. And a glass of Spuma at each stop. It will be possible to eat and sample extra drinks (beers, coke, etc.) and other types of food offered by the pizzerias but must be paid for directly at the venue either in cash or by credit card.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.