Free Walking Tour to Old Delhi Cultural & Shopping Experience
Overview of the tour in Delhi
We will meet at Lal Quila Metro exit number 1 and will do following-
1. We will see outskirts area of Red fort. While having tea, I will explain a little history about Red fort.
2. Move further to one of the busiest and full of chaotic road to see the flea markets. There are a lot of choices here eg. DSLR/Camera market, Fancy and classic lights, Kids cycle and battery cars, clothes etc. All of the stuff is available at cheap rate that you can get anywhere in delhi as this is the hub for wholesale retailers.
3. We will visit one of the sikh pilgrimage - Sis Ganj Sahab and offer the prayers here. We will also visit the community kitchen where the food is prepared for around 15000+ people with the help of devotees.
4. Taste Street food and visit the old delhi famous street for food called "Parathe wali Gali". You are free to have the food here(own expense).
5. Get a ride in a cycle rickshaw(Own expense). If you like a bit of adventure, you can also try to ride it :-).
6. Visit Asia's largest spice market.
7. Take a ride back in cycle rickshaw or e-rickshaw to red fort where we started the tour.
8. I will send you the pics that we will click on this tour.
This activity includes:
- Lal Quila Bar &restaurant
- Red fort
- Chandni Chowk
- Old Delhi Markets
Lal Quila Metro Station
I will meet you at the exit gate number 1 at Lal Quila. You can also contact me through phone after booking the tour in case you have some issues.
Things to note
Only the guidance fee is included in this experience.
If you would like to go to any other market, we would be very happy to accompany you However, the transportation charges need to be bourne by you.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.