Before the journey takes off, we always start with a 5-10 minute long practice session in front of our office (not included in the time length) to make sure everybody feels comfortable riding the Segway. After everyone has mastered the technique, it’s time to head out and conquer Budapest's renowned city center!
We offer a fantastic exploration of Pest and fabulous views of the Danube! Starting from our office, we explore the City Centre's most fascinating sites including Vörösmarty Square, Danube Promenade, next the Chain Bridge, Parliament, Liberty Square, Basilica.
This activity includes:
- Guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental
- Stops for photos
- Opera House
- Vörösmarty square
- Széchenyi square
- Liberty square
- St. Stephen's Basilica
- Andrássy street
“Halloween Pub Crawl”
Reviewed on November 01, 2018
We did the halloween pub crawl with Martón. We stayed for about 90 minutes and then left. It was really boring, the mood was very bad. Our guide seemed very sullen, never smiled (maybe he just...
“Take in the Views”
Reviewed on October 02, 2018
An enjoyable evening with good wine. A great location just a short walk from Bubba so I was happy and they had the football on in the square after.
“How do I give less than one star?”
Reviewed on September 30, 2018
I booked is experience as I knew it was iconic to see Budapest lit up at night. The views from the side decks were lovely. But that is where the fun ends. As a couple we were sitting in the middle of...
Meeting point: 1061, Budapest Andrássy út 22. (in front of the Opera House)
The location of the meeting point is in front of the Opera House with Metro 1 (yellow) Opera stops.
Things to note
- Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of buying
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms)
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Segway Tours are appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them
Starting Time: 14:00
Meeting Time: 13:45
Please note that this tour has an 1 day(s) cancellation policy. You pay the full amount when booking, and 20% of the total amount is non-refundable. Cancel up to 1 day(s) for refund of the balance. Booking cancellations made within 1 day(s) of the tour date will not be refunded.