Before the journey takes off, we always start with a 5-10 minute long practice session in front of our office (not included in the time length) to make sure everybody feels comfortable riding the Segway. After everyone has mastered the technique, it’s time to head out and conquer Budapest's renowned city center!
We offer a fantastic exploration of Pest and fabulous views of the Danube! Starting from our office, we explore the City Centre's most fascinating sites including Vörösmarty Square, Danube Promenade, next the Chain Bridge, Parliament, Liberty Square, Basilica.
This activity includes:
Guided training and tour - Segway machine rental - Stops for photos - Opera House - Vörösmarty square - Danube promenade - Széchenyi square - Grasham Palace - Chain bridge - Parliament - Liberty square - St. Stephen's Basilica
Reviewed on February 09, 2018
After booking the dinner cruise a few months before. I came to print out our Viator tickets and could not find the meeting point anywhere, with both Viator and Hungaria Koncert’s websites saying how...
Reviewed on January 24, 2018
Did the dinner cruise with family and a co worker, enjoyed the food and the entertainment, the sights were lovely. Would definitely recommend.
“Cocktail Cruise on the Danube”
Reviewed on January 08, 2018
Just returned from Budapest. We booked this cruise via Viator. I had a question on the morning of our cruise and Hungaria Koncert were very quick to email me back with the answer. We booked the...
Meeting point: 1061, Budapest Andrássy út 22. (in front of the Opera House)
The location of the meeting point is in front of the Opera House with Metro 1 (yellow) Opera stops.
Things to note
- Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of buying
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms)
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Segway Tours are appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund. Failure to cancel within this time or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.