Budapest Free Walking Tour By Locals
Overview of the tour in Budapest
Do you arrive in Budapest and don't know where to start?
Our certified guides will show you the best of the city and will also give you tips and recommendations
Our guides are professional experts in the history of Hungary. On this guided tour you will see the most visited sites, the emblematic palaces and their history, told in an entertaining way by a local guide originally from Budapest
At the end of the tour you will know where the Hungarians come from, whose mummified hand is in the Basilica, why the parliament does not use the flag of the European Union and much more, don't miss it out!
Book our Freetour, you won't regret it!
This activity includes:
- Hungarian State Opera
- Andrássy Avenue
- Erzsebet Square
- Danube fountain
- Gerbeaud Pastry
- Vörösmarty Square
- Vigadó concert hall
- Danube river bank
- Little Princess
- Chain bridge
- Gresham Palace
- Academy of Sciences
- Tram number 2
- Police statue
- St. Stephen's Basilica
- Liberty Square
- Monument to the Victims of the German Occupation
- Former Hungarian National Television Building
- Ronald Reagan statue
- Parliament of hungary
Hungarian State Opera
We are waiting for you outside the "Magyar Állami Operaház". You will meet your guide with a black umbrella 5 minutes before.
Things to note
•It is FORBIDDEN to record audio or video of our tour, please warn all those who accompany you!
• You can deliver your contribution to the guide at the end of the tour. Some give €10 others €50, you decide the price! We accept cash in euros, forint or Revolut
• Check the weather, so you can better prepare, you may need an umbrella or a jumper
• In case you can't do the tour, please cancel your reservation so that the guide does not wait for you
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.