Athens Airport: Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt
Overview of the tour in Athens
Got some time before your flight? Enjoy this Treasure Hunt through the exciting permanent and temporary exhibitions of the Athens Airport.
Help Philos the Athenian collect the Gems he needs to charge his magic “airplane” and discover with him fascinating stories about the City of Athens, the Acropolis, the field where the Airport was built and its archaeological findings, the founder of the Airport and much, much more.
Along with Philos the Athenian, collect gems that you can redeem in the shops of the Athens International Airport and various Athenian gift shops.
This activity includes:
- Athens International Airport
- Narratologies app for two devices for Self-Guided Navigation.
- Stories and Fun Facts for each place you visit.
- Location-based Quizzes and Riddles.
- Collection of Gems that can be redeemed at our Local Souvenir Shops and Museums to get promotional Codes and Vouchers.
- All Taxes.
After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access your tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.