Private Tour Antigua Guatemala City
Overview of the tour in Antigua
This tour is for travellers who are in Antigua Guatemala or Guatemala country for the first time or first day. It is an ORIENTATION and OVERVIEW Tour of the city and the country.
You are going to find Tourist information about important places in Antigua like museums, churches, ruins, Guatemalan restaurants, coffee shops, markets, places to visit close to Antigua, and a little of Antigua's history.
This tour is focused on Guatemala's culture, people, and society to understand better how is Guatemala a country. A walking tour that allows to discover and understand the complex Guatemalan society, its customs, and interesting or curious aspects.
This activity includes:
- Información turística
- Iglesia San Francisco
- Tumba Hermano Pedro
- DO NOT INCLUDE ENTRANCES TO VISIT INTERIOR MUSEUMS OR RUINS
Cooperacion española Antigua Guatemala
Centro Cultural Cooperación Española (Compañia de Jesus Ruins). It is a big red building one street from central park. We will be on a large patio at the entrance.
Address: 6 Avenida Norte y 4 calle Poniente
Things to note
- This tour is for small groups, individual or couple travellers.
- GROUPS ask for special price.
- If it is a sunny day, bring sun protection, sunglasses, a cap or hat, and water.
- Children do not need to book. (less than 16 years)
- Please if you change plans and do not take the tour – Cancel it.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.