Questo App Game: The Hidden Treasures of Amsterdam Old Town
Overview of the tour in Amsterdam
Play a city game in Amsterdam city and go on a walking tour around its canals and narrow streets. Follow clues and solve puzzles to discover the amazing stories of the Red-Light District, the Weeping Tower, or the Oude Kerk.
Discover popular and lesser-known places in Amsterdam.
Visit the places where Rembrandt used to hang out.
Find out fascinating stories and legends about Dutch sailors.
Discover a secret treasure in the Red-Light District.
Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, an outdoor escape game, and a treasure hunt.
Each clue will lead you from one place to another by providing you with exact directions so you won't need a map, GPS, or guide. As you answer the questions, solve the challenge, or guess the answer, the secret story of each place is unlocked.
The city game will take you about 1 hour to complete, but there’s no time limit which will allow you to go at your own pace. You won't need a guide, just download the app, go to the starting point, and begin the adventure.
This activity includes:
- Weeping tower
- Rembrandt House Museum
- The Oude Church
- Bushuis - Oost-Indisch Huis
- Amsterdam Centraal Station IJzijde
Go to Amsterdam Centraal
• After booking Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store
• Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the game
Things to note
• This is a self-guided game type tour
• You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin or the game will not start
• The quest is available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German
• The exploration game can be played anytime between 9:00 AM and 11:00 PM
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.