Free Tour Salamanca Indispensable
Overview of the tour in Salamanca
Starting from the Plaza de Anaya, in the surroundings of the Cathedral, we will discover the history of Salamanca while we walk and enjoy its streets and monuments.
What does Salamanca mean?
How important was this city on the Vía de la Plata?
Do you know the frog from the university?
Let us guide you and make you enjoy a visit where history, data, and dates are not at odds with fun. In addition, you participate in the tour.
This activity includes:
- Monterrey's palace
- Plaza mayor de Salamanca
- Salamanca Cathedral
- La Clerecía
- Escuelas Menores de la Universidad de Salamanca
- 1:30h de Guía Oficial de Turismo
Entre la Catedral y la Iglesia de San Sebastián.
Between the Cathedral and the Church of San Sebastián. Look for our orange umbrella.
Things to note
* Important: try to arrive in advance, at least 5-10 minutes before the official departure time.
* If you are not going to be able to attend, cancel your reservation. So we can know how many people to expect and your place is free for someone else.
* Bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
* Notify the guide if you have to leave before finishing the activity.
* If there are fewer than 4 people, the tour may not start.
* If you are a group of 6 or more, you will have to pay €8 per person or hire a private tour. The guide may not admit these groups, even if they arrive on separate reservations.
* Look for our orange umbrella. Our tours depart rain, shine, or snow.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.