Rome in a Day Electric-Assist Bike Tour by Cannondale Quality E-Bikes
Overview of the tour in Rome
Explore the beauty of the Eternal City during our 7-hour Rome in 1-day Bike Tour. The tour will start off viewing the beautiful Colosseum from atop the Fagutal hill. Then we’ll pass by Imperial Forums and from there to many more of Rome’s breathtaking ancient spots and hidden treasures. You'll cycle through the small alleys with their amazing Renaissance and Baroque palaces and churches, cross the hidden squares with their monumental fountains guided by one of our local guides. Experience this Open Air Museum to the fullest!
Rome has a lot to offer, so traveling a full day by bike will help you to not miss any of the places in a relaxing way. It is an ideal tour if you are on a short visit. Rome is famous for its over 2000-year-old history, but also it is known for delicious Italian food, which you will enjoy during the lunch break. Of course, there will be many other breaks during the tour where we’ll tell you all about the history of the sight you are watching, where you’ll enjoy a good “Italian Espresso“ and take spectacular pictures.
This activity includes:
- Belvedere del Gianicolo
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza del Popolo
- Villa Borghese
- Fori Imperiali - Ingresso Foro di Cesare
- Marcello Theater
- Piazza Navona
- Portico of Octavia
- Piazza Venezia
- Basilica of Our Lady in Trastevere
- St. Peter's Basilica
- A quality Cannondale E-Bike (with anti-puncture tires and comfortable saddles)
- Helmets (mandatory)
- A guide in English or Spanish (depending on your booked language)
- A lunch in an Italian trattoria
- Biodegradable bottle of water
- Handlebar bag (3 liters)
TopBike Rental & Tours Office
From Metro COLOSSEUM (10 to 15 minutes). At the main exit go left, along with the sidewalk (keep the Colosseum on your right). It is easier to take the right sidewalk of the street (Piazza del Colosseo) and so you pass by the Colosseum. At the traffic light go straight on. You are now walking into Via Labicana. Continue walking straight for about 5 minutes different and you will find us at your right on number 49.
From Metro MANZONI (about 10 minutes)
From Metro Manzoni, you will walk into Viale Manzoni towards the center (Via Merulana).
At the crossing with via Merulana you go straight on which is already Via Labicana. It is easiest to take the left sidewalk of Labicana
street, since you will find us at your left at number 49.
Things to note
• Length: 25 Km
• Elevation: 150 Mt
• Difficulty level: leisure
• a quality Cannondale E-Bike
• a helmet (mandatory)
• an English-speaking guide
• lunch in an Italian trattoria
• handlebar bag
• bottle of water
There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) come on the tour free of charge
For children aged 5-8 years, a child extension (child streamliner) is provided
Children aged 9 and above can autonomously ride on an appropriately sized bike
• Guests are obligated to wear a bicycle helmet during the bike tour. This helmet will be provided at the beginning of the bike tour by TopBike Rental & Tours.
• Minimum of 4 participants applies (total number of participants on tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if 48 hours before the start of the tour the number of passengers on tour is less than 4. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative for your time or a full refund.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.