Segway Experience: 3-Hour Prague Parks Tour
Overview of the tour in Prague
Throw the sightseeing hunt behind and have fun! The Prague Parks Segway Tour provides you with the unique and fun way imaginable to discover Prague. As your Segway glides silently down the streets of Prague, your tour will point out the hidden jewels of Prague, the best local entertainment hangouts and some of the most beautiful scenery Prague has to offer.
You will meet your guide in our office nearby Charles Bridge and get free beverages. After the introduction, we will have a short taxi ride to the Segway starting point. After brief training, you are ready to explore the hidden beauties of Prague. You will glide for 3 hours down the sidewalks and streets, as your Segway tour guide points out some of the city’s famous landmarks, beautiful parks, and local hangouts. You will visit Hvězda Park, Strahov Stadion, pass Ladronka Park, in a local beautiful Břevnov monastery and more.
This activity includes:
- Břevnov Monastery
- Vila Kajetánka
- Klášterní sýpka
- Great Strahov Stadium
- Plochodrážní stadion Markéta
- Strahov Monastery
- Official training
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
- Rain jacket in case of light rain
- Gloves in winter
Our meeting point is just behind Charles Bridge on the castle side of the river.
Things to note
The following persons cannot ride a Segway:
• Anyone weighing over 260 pounds or 120 kilos
• Anyone younger than 8 years old
• Pregnant women
• Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure – if you're late, you will not receive a refund
• If you have any problems please call the tour operator – if you are running late, please contact Segway Experience Prague tours at the phone number in your booking confirmation
• The balance payment on the spot only in CASH
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.