Throw the sightseeing hunt behind and have fun! The Prague Monasteries Segway Tour provides you with the most unique and fun way imaginable to discover Prague. As your Segway glides silently down the streets of Prague, your tour will point out hidden jewels of Prague, the best local entertainment hangouts and some of the most beautiful scenery Prague has to offer.
You will meet your guide in our office nearby Charles Bridge and get free beverages. After introduction we will have a short tram ride to the Segway starting point. On the tram you will get basic information about Prague life and basic orientation. After brief training you are ready to explore hidden beauties of Prague. You will glide for 1,5 hours down the sidewalks and streets, as your Segway tour guide points out some of the city’s famous landmarks, beautiful parks and local hangouts. You will visit Strahov Monastery, Ladronka Park, Strahov Stadion. You can taste excellent beer made in the oldest brewery in Czechia the Břevnov monastery and more.
This activity includes:
- Official training
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
- Gloves in winter
- Rain jacket in case of light rain
Our meeting point is just behind Charles Bridge on the castle side of river
Things to note
The following persons cannot ride a Segway:
• Anyone weighing over 260 pounds or 120 kilos
• Anyone younger than 8 years old
• Pregnant women
• Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure – if you're late, you will not receive a refund
• If you have any problems please call the tour operator – if you are running late, please contact Segway Experience Prague tours
Please note that this tour has an 1 day(s) cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time or in the case of your non-arrival, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.