Titanic Experience and Giants Causeway Tour from Dublin
Overview of the tour in Dublin
The tour will depart from Parnell Square North, Dublin City Gallery the Hugh Lane, at 6:45 am.
Our first stop will be at Dunluce Castle where you can take a great photo. This medieval castle was built in 1500 and stood strong against 100 years of attacks from the English.
Then we’ll be off to the Giants Causeway, a miraculous phenomenon of over 40,000 interlocking hexagonal columns, commonly referred to as the '8th Wonder of the World'. The Giants Causeway will indeed inspire awe and leave you questioning is it actually a natural formation or...
We will also bring you down to the majestic 'Dark Hedges'. Planted in the 18th century by the Stuart family, they remain a beautiful sight and were even used in the HBO series, Game of Thrones.
Belfast is the birthplace of the Titanic and, of course, we will have the Titanic Experience - explore the shipyard, walk through the decks, travel to the depths of the ocean and uncover the true legend of Titanic in the city where it all began…
Next you will be given some free time to explore Belfast by yourself, to shop, enjoy the sights or get yourself a well-deserved meal. We are sure that Belfast will not disappoint you.
This activity includes:
- Parnell Square Apartments
- Dunluce Castle
- Local Guide
- The Dark Hedges
- The Giants Causeway
- The Titanic Experience
Parnell Square North
Outside of Dublin City Gallery (also known as the Hugh Lane Gallery) Parnell Square North, Dublin 1.
Things to note
Please note that Northern Ireland operates in pound sterling.
For any Visa / Passport / Border inquiries please consult with your embassy.
Lunch is not included. We do not stop at any restaurants/ cafes for lunch. Bringing your own packed lunch is recommended as cafes and pubs at the tourist attractions tend to be overpriced. Also, it would take up the time that you could have spent in exploring the attractions.
As this is a group tour, please be considerate and be reminded that we will not wait for more than 5 minutes after the given time at each stop. The language barrier is not an acceptable excuse. Please make sure to check with our driver/ guide if you are not sure. They are always happy to help.
If you are planning on bringing a child under the age of 3, please note that you will have to contact us to check if there is a seat for them. Also, you will have to bring your own child seat. We will not allow any child under 3 years old to travel on our vehicle without a child seat.
- There are parking garages around the pick up location to park your car if you choose to bring your car. Please note to arrive early to pick up as the parking garages are approx 20 minutes walking distance away from the pick up point.
- There are no bathrooms on board of the coaches. Please use the restroom before you arrive to the pick up as our first stop will only be after approx 2 hours.
- There is a reasonable amount of walking involved, so the tour is not recommended for people of reduced mobility or people with back problems.
- Please note that if any passengers are drunk at any stage of the day they will be refused entry on to the coach.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a rain jacket just incase.
- All times and the order of the locations is approximate and may not always follow the itinerary on the website.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.