Questo App Game: Third Reich Berlin City Exploration
Overview of the tour in Berlin
Travel back in time and explore Berlin just a few years before WWII. Follow clues and solve puzzles to discover amazing stories and iconic places like the Bode Museum, Monbijou Park, Humboldt University and more.
Are you ready to go on an adventure around Berlin?
Find out about the times preceding WWII
Help someone escape the regime
Discover how the downside of Western expansion was represented
Get to explore new and old locations, bustling with history
Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, an outdoor escape game, and a treasure hunt.
Each clue will lead you from one place to another by providing you with exact directions so you won't need a map, GPS, or guide. As you answer the questions, solve the challenge, or guess the answer, the secret story of each place is unlocked.
The city game will take you about one hour to complete, but there’s no time limit which will allow you to go at your own pace. You won't need a guide, just download the app, go to the starting point, and begin the adventure.
This activity includes:
- Friedrichswerdersche Kirche
- Hausvogteiplatz 13
Go to Hausvogteiplatz
• After booking Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store
• Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the game
Things to note
• This is a self-guided game type tour
• You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin or the game will not start
• The quest is available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German
• The exploration game can be played anytime between 9:00 AM and 11:00 PM
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.