Free Tour Potsdam: City of Palaces
Overview of the tour in Berlin
Beginning of the 18th century, one of the most interesting dynasties in Europe begins to rule: the Prussians. We will delve into the lives of kings and emperors, where palace plots, lovers, betrayals and dangerous friendships endow this family with one of the most fascinating stories in Germany. During our trip, we will have as a setting the monumental palaces of the monarchs and their idyllic gardens, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, which will help us to understand the dynasty much better.
This activity includes:
- Chinese House in Sanssouci Park
- Brandenburg Gate
- New Palace
- Orangerie Neukölln
- Sanssouci Palace
- Neues Palais
- Casa de té china
- Molino holandés
- Iglesia de La Paz
- Puerta de Brandenburgo
- Barrio holandés
Find the meeting point right outside the gate of the Rotes Rathaus (Red Town Hall) and look for a WHITE UMBRELLA!
You can get there with the U5 metro line, getting off at the "Rotes Rathaus" stop, or walk five minutes from Alexander Platz where you will find more public transport options.
Things to note
- A transport ticket for ABC zones is required.
- It is recommended to bring a drink and a small snack.
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- For reservations of more than 6 people even if they are made separately, the guide will have to be paid at the beginning of the tour € 15 per person.
- The palaces are not visited inside.
**A minimum of 6 participants is required for the tour to take place**
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.