Free Tour Memorial Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
Overview of the tour in Berlin
Please read all information carefully before making your reservation
On this tour we meet in Berlin to travel together by train to the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp memorial, one of the first camps that served as a model for the camps that followed.
Visiting the exhibits inside where we will learn how this institution of terror was meticulously designed and understand the historical importance of the place during the Nazi era and later, after the war, during the Soviet era.
This tour is intense but informative, offering an unprecedented insight into Europe's darkest era, which has inspired numerous books and films.
Join us for a unique experience that will transport you into the heart of history.
Book your visit now!
This activity includes:
- Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen
- Patio de formación
- Antiguas cocinas (museo)
- Barracon 38
- Celdas de castigo
- Memorial soviético
- Zona de exterminio "Station Z"
- ...¡y mucho más!
Find the meeting point right outside the door of the Rotes Rathaus (Red Town Hall) and look for a WHITE UMBRELLA!
You can get there with the subway line U5, get off at the "Rotes Rathaus" stop, or walk five minutes from Alexander Platz where you will find more public transport options.
Things to note
- A transport ticket for ABC zones is required.
- It is recommended to bring a drink and a small snack.
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- A donation of €3 per person (over 15 years old) must be made to the foundation upon entering.
- For reservations of more than 6 people even if they are made separately, the guide will have to be paid at the beginning of the tour € 17 per person.
**A minimum of 6 participants is required for the tour to take place**
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.