Exclusive Free Walking Tour Athens
Overview of the tour in Athens
For those looking for a quick and easy introduction to Athens. Since the tour is exclusive, it is customized to your interests, audible to everyone, and easy to engage with each person.
Over the tour of 2.5 hours, you will discover all the important monuments of Athens and learn exciting facts about life in ancient and modern Athens.
It grew from a little town to the capital of Greece and survived wars, plagues, invasions, and almost everything. Now, Athens is known as a cultural capital, a food place, and a land of mythology. Join my Exclusive Walking Tour to feel like a local.
Learn about ancient Greek civilization, walk picturesque streets, and discover why the Greeks are called the happiest people in the world! Tips and suggestions about restaurants and bars in the city will be provided. This is a free walking tour, but if you feel it was up to your expectations, a tip is much appreciated!
This activity includes:
- Syntagma Square
- Ermou street
- Monastiraki Square
- Athens National Garden
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates
- Monument to the Unknown Soldier
- Hellenic Parliament
- Hadrian's Library
- Maximos Mansion
- Hadrian's Arch
- ATHENS FLEA MARKET
Agia Dynami chapel
1. Get on the Metro Line 2 (Red Line) or Line 3 (Blue Line).
2. Get off at SYNTAGMA station.
3. Follow the signs to Exit at Syntagma Square.
4. Head south for 30 meters towards Othonos str.
5. Turn right onto Othonos for 130 meters.
6. Cross Filellinon str. through traffic lights and head straight towards Mitropoleos str.
7. Keep walking on Mitropoleos str. until you reach Electra Metropolis Hotel (Mitropoleos 15).
8. The meeting point will be Agia Dynami chapel right next to the hotel.
Things to note
Since the tours are exclusive, the tour will be canceled if you do not confirm that you are coming (by email, phone call, or SMS).
If you cannot show up, we kindly ask you to free up the space for another guest to officially cancel by clicking the link "Cancel My Booking" at the bottom of the confirmation form.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.