Wait for an email from Athens Free Food Tour CONFIRMATION about the booking, if you don't receive it, you don't have a reservation on the tour.
Get ready to find out why the Greeks are proud of their food. Get your taste buds dancing and taste the best local delicacies of Athens. Enjoy a real Greek eating adventure while strolling the beautiful streets of Athens with your unique guide.
• Start: Meet your local guide out of Thiseio metro station.
• Stop 1 Discover the food and the myths of Ancient Athens.
• Stop 2 Try the most popular on-the-go snack, Koulouri.
• Stop 3 Rest and refreshing with a coffee or tea and enjoy the beautiful view.
• Stop 4 Stimulate your senses with a stop at the spice market and taste some local Greek olives.
• Stop 5 Walk through the meat and fish market to your next stop, a meat and cheese tasting at a local hidden gem.
• Stop 6 Learn about the art of making the perfect olive oil while enjoy a traditional pitta.
• Stop 7 Next you will taste the best moussaka in town!
• Stop 8 End your tour with a sweet treat.
This activity includes:
- Enjoy the best local on-the-go snack
- Visit the most popular fresh market in Athens
- Taste a selection of traditional products
- Learn about Greek culinary history
FREETOUR.com Traveler Reviews
Metro Station Thiseio (Green line)
Meeting point: Metro Station Thiseio (Green line). You will see outside a STATUE of Thiseio... here we are!!
Things to note
-If you have special needs you should advise before because the tour guide has to make changes for that.