Athens in Spanish Tour. The most complete free tour of Athens and in your language!
We will walk through the areas of the Ancient Agora, the Roman Agora, the Library of the Roman Emperor Hadrian, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Acropolis of Athens, the wonder of the world, the Syntagma Square and the Hellenic Parliament, we will see the Changing of the Guard, the National Garden, the Zappeion, the Modern Olympic Stadium Kallimármaro, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and much more.
You will receive the best routes to continue discovering this fascinating city and suggestions to make the most of your stay. References on public transport to the port, airport, arrival to the Lycabettus mountain, the highest point of the city, Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio, Lake Vouliagmeni and other options.
I am in love with my city and I would love for everyone to know it!
FREETOUR.com Traveler Reviews
Iglesia Panagia Kapnikarea
We will meet at the door of the Panagia Kapnikarea Church. I will be in a blue umbrella!
- From Monastiraki Square (Green Line M1 and Blue Line M3) you will walk 3 minutes on Ermou Street.
- From Syntagma Square (Red Line M2 and Blue Line M3) you will walk 6 minutes on Ermou Street.
- From Omonia Square (Green Line M1 and Red Line M2) you will walk 15 minutes on Athinas Street or also on Aiolou Street and on the left on Ermou Street.
Things to note
- Any change in your travel plan, please, cancel the reservation before the tour start time; in this way, other people will be able to use the available space.
- After confirmation of the reservation, you will receive my contact for any questions. I will be waiting to welcome you.