Unexplored Tashkent Tour: Kulasya Waterfall & Canyon
Overview of the tour in Tashkent
Route: Tashkent - Chimgan Mountains - Kulasya stream - Charvak Reservoir - Tashkent.
- Tashkent: Pick-up from your hotel / airport / railway station and directly to Chatkal Mountains (Burchmulla Village) where start our trekking.
- Kulasya: Start the trekking with our guide. In Ugam-Chatkal National Park on the Kulasya River, the waterfall of the same name, whose height is about 15 meters, pleases the eye. Kulasya falls down a powerful narrow stream in a stone gorge, outwardly resembling an open book, no wonder it was called "Book" by the people.
On the way to the main waterfall - Big Kulosya Waterfall, we will meet several waterfalls and baths. The route to it pass along the stream, through which we will cross several times, and in some sections we will have to walk on water.
- Charvak Mountains: Along the way sightseing stop for panoramic view of Charvak.
- Back to Tashkent, drop-off in your hotel / railway station / airport.
This activity includes:
- Chimgan Atlas
- Chatkal Mountains Resort
- Ugam-Chatkal National Park
Pick-up from your hotel / airport / railway station of Tashkent
Tashkent: Pick-up from your hotel / airport / railway station and directly to Chimgan Mountains where start our trekking.
Climb: 500 meters.
Trekking length: around 12 km (round trip).
Recommended: personal medicines, comfortable clothes, headdress, sunscreen.
Needed: ID, water (at least 2L), lunch-box, reserve shoes and clothing (there are some parts with walk on water)
Things to note
Included: - Mountain guide. - A/C vehicle. - Water. -All Fees and Taxes.
Not Included: -Medical Insurance. -Lunch (picnic). -Other and personal expanses wich are not specified in the program
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.