Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tour from Siena
Overview of the tour in Siena
Brunello presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next.
The town of Montalcino, the sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you relish its natural wholesomeness.
The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed in specialized magazines are the main destinations of our outing. With great skill in the cellar, which includes a long maturation in casks made from valuable wood, you will make Brunello, holder of the title of “the Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, the most highly regarded wine in the world.
You will have the opportunity to taste prestigious wines in two of the best wineries on the territory and to discover Montalcino and the wonderful surrounding area. You cannot pass up the opportunity to taste some of the best wines in the world while in Italy
This activity includes:
- Piazza Antonio Gramsci - Antonio Gramsci Square
- Brunello Di Montalcino Wine Tours & Wine Tastings
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Free time in Montalcino and its stronghold
- Wine tastings in prestigious wineries
- Pick-up & drop off service on request
Piazza Antonio Gramsci or from accommodation
Meet our staff, who will be wearing green shirts, in Piazza Antonio Gramsci (Please come 15 min earlier).
Things to note
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
• Small groups: maximum 8 people in the minivan.
• Please note that pickup and dropoff are included in the price for accommodations located within 10 km of the center of Siena. Otherwise, the meeting point will be from Siena Piazza Gramsci - in front of Bar La Lizza.
• Please note that during winter, a minimum of 4 pax is required to activate the tour. In case the minimum is not met you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
• Please note that food and wine tasting in a second winery has an extra cost to be paid on the day of the tour.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.