Trekking to Peacock Hill
Overview of the tour in Pussellawa
Peacock hill Mountain is the highest peak in Pussellawa - Sri Lanka (1513 meters above sea level), rising only 200 meters above the Pussellawa city. Peacock hill is easily accessible by using the roads across the villages.
Peacock Hill Mountain is one of the most panoramic vantage points of Pussellawa which gives an extraordinary view of the most mountains and cities around where you could absorb the beauty of Gampola town, Pussellawa town, Ambuluwawa, Dolosbage mountain range, Nawalapitiya town, Nuwara-Eliya town, Pidurutalagala range, Kotmale reservoir & Bible rock. A traveler would have a wonderful time walking up the hill in the midst of the immaculate Pussellawa atmosphere. SKU: LK74110000
This activity includes:
- Brief description of the route and the trekking
- Refreshments with energy slabs
- Photography session
- Support staff
At the trail head near Doragala
The meeting point is at the trail head near Doragala in Pussellawa.
Things to note
- Arrival time will be 7.30 A.M at the trail head near Doragala in Pussellawa.
- Starting the trekking at 8.00 A.M
- Estimated time to reach the top by 9.30 A.M
- Climb down the trail starts 10.00 A.M
- Reaching the trailhead by 11.30 A.M.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.