Free Night Tour From the Opera to The Seine River
Overview of the tour in Paris
1) We start at the Metro Opera exit. You will see the Garnier Palace illuminated and imposing, a building built under the Second French Empire.
2) Then, following the Street of Peace (Rue de la Paix) we will arrive at Place Vendôme, a corner of luxury, literally.
3) We will arrive bordering the Tuileries gardens, to the Place de la Concorde, a place that witnessed the bloody years of the French Revolution.
4) The Place de la Concorde is the entrance to the most beautiful avenue in the world, "The Champs Elysées".
5) The next stop will be between The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais. Sites built for a unique exhibition, the “Universal Exhibition of 1900”.
6) After the break between the palaces, we arrive at the “Alexander III” Bridge, the most monumental in Paris.
Oh! And if you then want to immerse yourself in the Parisian night world, I have a list of the best places to dance, drink and have a great time. And of course, for those who want a good restaurant recommendation, I also have 100% recommended places for them.
Do you want to join this adventure in the bowels of the Paris of the Belle Époque? Come with me and I'll show you in this freer.
Exit from the metro station "Opera". In front of the main entrance of the Opera. Please do not confuse it with the entrance towards Galeries Lafayette. The guide carries a Green Flag and waits for the exit in front of the Opera Garnier palace. Please ask for "Es-Paris", in case you find other guides. Thank you.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.