Surprising Milan Free Tour
Overview of the tour in Milan
We invite you to 'Milan that Surprises', our four-time award-winning tour in Spanish: Second place in 'best tour in Spanish in the World' and third place in 'Most popular Tour in the World', ("Freetour Awards 2018").
An introductory trip to Milan where you will navigate the exciting history of great royal houses, characters as eccentric as they are brilliant, and events that changed the history of Europe while enjoying the main monuments and historical places of the city. All from the hands of our expert communicators and passionate guides.
—The reservation is free, but the tour is not free. You must put the tip at the end with the amount that you think is fair, according to the quality of the service.
This activity includes:
- Castello Sforzesco
- Piazza del Carmine
- Pallazo Brera
- Teatro alla Scala
- Monumento Leonardo da Vinci
- Galleria Vitorrio Emanuele II
- Piazza del Duomo
- Chiesa di San Simpliciano
At the exit of the Moscow Metro station (M2), under the building with the enormous registration "Anima". Behind the flower kiosk.
Guide with green umbrellas.
Things to note
• Meeting point: A la salida de la estación de metro MOSCOVA, Bajo el edificio con la inscripción enorme "ANIMA". Detrás del quiosco de flores.
Guía con paraguas VERDE
• LIMITED PLACES
• We advise to make the reservation in advance, especially in high season (June-September).
• Groups close to 50 people *
• The tour is NOT PERFORMED on the days when it can not be reserved.
• The tour IS PERFORMED even if there is rain or snow.
• reservas para grupos de máximo 8 personas. Para grupos más grandes contactar por privado.
* We reserve the right of admission in order to maintain the quality of the tour.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.