Italian Aperitif - Amaros Tasting (Bitters)
Overview of the tour in Milan
Since the time of Hippocrates, alcohol infusions have been used for medicinal purposes and it is precisely in ancient Greece where the history of Amaros begins.
Italy has a great tradition of Amaros, each area and region of the peninsula has its own specialty.
With our tasting program we intend to let you know the history of each of the Italian Amaros, the most recognized brands and the modality in which they are drunk, for this we will have the presence of a specialist sommelier who will accompany us on this journey.
The tasting will also be accompanied by a small buffet with cold meats, cheeses and traditional Italian snacks.
The tasting will take place in the Naviglios area, well known in Milan for having the most renowned bars and restaurants in the city.
Amaros brands to be tasted:
* Amaro Ramazzotti
* Amaro Montenegro
* Amaro Averna
* Vecchio Amaro del Capo
Digestive liqueurs to taste:
* Limoncello Siciliano
* Myrtle Sardo
This activity includes:
- Naviglio Grande
- Lección de degustación de Amaros
- Consumiciones de degustación de Amaros y buffet
Porta Genova Milano
You will find us at the exit of the Metropolitana Linea Verde M2 stop of PORTA GENOVA just at the entrance of Via Casale, in front of the Bar FRATELLI RAVIOLI
Things to note
* Multilingual tour in Spanish, English and French language with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 people, so the dynamic is familiar and close.
* If you cannot attend the tour, please CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION to make room for other travelers.
* Reservations of more than 15 adults are not allowed, nor more than one reservation for the same group.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.