Full Day Meteora Tour from Athens
Overview of the tour in Kalambaka
Catch the train from Athens Train Station at 07:20 to Kalabaka and admire the beautiful Greek landscapes during your trip. Arriving in Kalabaka at 11:30 our VIP Limo Mini Bus will be waiting for you at the Kalabaka Train Station with our highly educated Tour Guide which will hold a signboard with your name in order to find us and begin your customized Special Panoramic Midday Meteora Tour. Take an amazing 4 hours Meteora tour, see all 6 monasteries and visit inside 2 or 3 of them. Our Tour Guide will give you full attention and care as the group will be small. Plenty of photo opportunity stops and many secrets places that only locals know will make your tour a lifetime experience. At the end will be transferred back to Kalabaka with drop off to the train station. The train departs at 17:15 from Kalabaka and you will arrive in Athens at 22:30.
This activity includes:
- Athens Railway Station
- Round-trip train tickets from Athens to Kalambaka and back
- Customized 4-hour tour of Meteora
- Panoramic view of all 6 monasteries
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop off at Kalambaka Train Station
- VIP limousine minibus
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus
- Free panoramic Meteora map
- All taxes
Athens Railway Station
Meeting point: Kalambaka Train Station.
The minibus will wait for you outside the station. Please note that you will travel by train from Athens to Kalambaka on your own.
Things to note
• Please note that to go inside the monasteries you must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts
• The local operator is not responsible for any train delays effecting the duration of the tour. Your guide will pick you up and drop you off at Kalambaka Train Station
• Your train tickets are e-tickets and will be sent by email after your tour is confirmed 2 - 3 days before your trip
• Please make your own arrangements to catch the train from Athens
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.