Full Day Monkey Island
Overview of the tour in Iquitos
- Pick up from hotel or airport.
- Reception at the port of "Bellavista Nanay" to start the excursions.
- Navigation on the Amazon River and observe its confluence with the Nanay River.
- Brief information about the Amazon River. Observation of the water crossing
- Visit to "Fundo Pedrito", place where we will observe the paiches, caimans, piranhas and the famous "Victoria regia".
- Visit to the native tribe to participate in their dances, customs and learn about their way of life.
- Lunch on board or at the lodge.
- Visit the "Monkey Island" of Neyser.
- Observation of gray or pink dolphins (varies according to the season).
- Fishing for piranhas or other species.
- Return to the city of Iquitos towards the port of "Bellavista Nanay".
- Return to our office to finish the tour.
This activity includes:
- Rio Nanay, Iquitos
- Fundo Pedrito
- La Isla de Los Monos
- Plaza de armas
- Transporte fluvial y terrestre
- Guía Turístico
- Excursiones guiadas
We will be located one block from the main square, precisely at 157 Putumayo Street
Things to note
You must bring the following items:
- Sneakers and sandals.
- Rain poncho.
- Swimming clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Sun block lotion.
- Medicine (If necessary).
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.