Free Tour: Legends and Mysteries of Dublin in Spanish
Overview of the tour in Dublin
The free tour of Legends and Mysteries tells unknown stories for the tourist of Dublin, we will visit places of great importance in the city, but also curious places that are not traveled by other tourist routes.
This tour that will last 2h we will take you to the dark secrets hidden by Dublin. The city of Celtic and Viking roots, takes us into mysteries that nobody knows and that our guide in Spanish will explain. A different way to know Dublin, since, the city has witnessed bloody events, murders and burning of a famous witch.
We will relive stories that have survived through time and have been permeated in the alleys of Dublin that we will travel at nightfall.
We will finish at Brazen Head, the oldest pub in the city of Dublin and with its own legend, to be able to taste a pint after the tour and with live music.
This activity includes:
- The Brazen Head
- St. Audoen's Park
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Dublin Castle
- City Hall
- Barnardo Square
- St. Audoen's Church
- Callejón de los 40 escalones
- Wood quay
- Muralla medieval
- Guía en español
Barnardo Square, Dublin 8, Irlanda
Punto de encuentro: en la plaza Barnardo, al lado City Hall
Dirección: Barnardo Square, Dublin 8, Irlanda
Things to note
- Please, please come with 10 minutes in advance so that the tour can start on time.
- Our guides will be identified with green umbrellas and the logo of the company: Walking around Europe.
- Teach the guide, at the meeting point, the confirmation email of the reservation, either in print or by mobile phone or tablet.
- What is a free tour? Free comes from the "free" concept, that is, it is an urban walk with qualified guides in which you are free to put the price you want to the tour once finished, depending on your degree of satisfaction and budget.
- Reservations for groups of more than 6 adults have to pay €8 per adult and the maximum allowed are 3 children for each adult.
- If your group is more than 6 adults and you have made several separate reservations to different names, but all for the same group, you must pay €8 per adult. Otherwise, we can not accept you on the tour and the guide may ask you to leave the tour.
- Recommendations: In summer, we recommend having dinner before the tour, since at the end of the tour they do not serve dinner in the pubs and restaurants.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.