Local Storytellers: Tell Me About Bruges | Tips&Tricks | Free Tour
Overview of the tour in Bruges
Forget about boring history tours, we are storytellers that bring history to life and promise:
- beautiful spots
- interesting stories
- groups that are a bit smaller than with other operators
As we work according to the free tour concept, we'll do our very best to give you an unforgettable experience. If you're happy at the end of the tour, you may pay for what you want. People usually leave a tip between €10 and €30 per person.
See you soon!
Find us in the Market Square of Bruges in front of the Belfry Tower. You'll recognize us with our YELLOW umbrellas with AMBASSADORS on them.
Things to note
- Wearing a Face Mask is no longer mandatory in Belgium (not even in public transport, only in hospitals). Think about wearing one voluntarily in crowded situations.
- We don't require you to show the EU Digital Covid Certificate / Covid Safe Ticket or Proof of Vaccination (CDC).
- Our tours are limited to 24 people - You don't need to book for children under 12.
- For more information or if you have questions about the COVID-19 situation, you can reach out via your Freetour account.
Wear comfortable shoes. Layers of clothing are the best, as you can always take something off if it's hot. Only wearing a T-shirt in our winter is definitely not recommended. And if you sense it might be raining, bring your own umbrella.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.