Titanic Experience and Giants Causeway Tour from Belfast
Overview of the tour in Belfast
- Visit the legendary Giant's Causeway
- Explore the world's biggest Titanic Museum in the city where it was built
- Walk down the romantic avenue of the Dark Hedges
- See all the most important sights in Northern Ireland in one day
This is an easy paced tour through a lot of the major and a few secret sights along the way.
Starting in Belfast, we will zip you out into the countryside and stop for a photo shoot at magical Dunluce Castle before heading over to the Giants Causeway (the 8th wonder of the world). You will have approx. 2 hours to explore this amazing landscape, and find out if it is, in fact, a natural formation or was it as legend says built by a giant?
You will see the wonder of the Dark Hedges (it was made popular by the HBO series Game of Thrones). Then we’ll head back towards Belfast for the day's major attraction - the Titanic Experience, where you can learn the true story of the Titanic ocean liner and its ill-fated maiden voyage. The museum expands over 9 galleries and draws together special effects, dark rides, and full-scale reconstructions. The experience includes interactive parts so you can truly explore the Titanic story from inside.
This activity includes:
- Centra Chichester Street
- Giant's Causeway Experiences
- The Garrick
- The Dark Hedges
- Local Guide
- Titanic Experience
- Giants Causeway
- Dark Hedges
- Dunluce Castle
- Antrim coast
31 Chichester Street
31 Chichester Street, Belfast (outside Top Shop entrance, across the road from Garrick bar).
Things to note
Please note that Northern Ireland operates in pound sterling.
For any Visa / Passport / Border inquiries please consult with your local embassy.
Lunch is not included. We do not stop at any restaurants/ cafés for lunch. Bringing your own packed lunch is recommended as cafés and pubs at the tourist attractions tend to be overpriced. Also, it would take up the time that you could have spent in exploring the attractions.
As this is a group tour, please be considerate and be reminded that we will not wait for more than 5 minutes after the given time at each stop. The language barrier is not an acceptable excuse. Please make sure to check with our driver/ guide if you are not sure. They are always happy to help.
If you are planning on bringing a child under the age of 3, please note that you will have to contact us to check if there is a seat for them. Also, you will have to bring your own child seat. We will not allow any child under 3 years old to travel on our vehicle without a child seat.
- There are parking garages around the pick up location to park your car if you choose to bring your car.
- There are no bathrooms on board of the coaches. Please use the restroom before you arrive to the pick up as our first stop will only be after approx 2 hours.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is a reasonable amount of walking involved.
- Please note that if any passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the day they will be refused entry on to the coach.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a rain jacket just in case.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.