Free Night Tour in the Gothic Quarter
Overview of the tour in Barcelona
The old town has a particular charm when night falls and the streetlights illuminate every corner... Let's take a trip back in time, visiting places and discovering people who marked fundamental moments in our history.
We will start the tour from the beginning: the city of Barcino, a Roman colony that gave birth to our present city. We will visit the king's square and the exterior of the cathedral, while we observe its beautiful architecture, among gargoyles and stained glass windows.
You will learn about the legend of Santa Eulalia and the importance of the figure of St. George for Catalonia.
You will be able to contemplate the beauty of the Bishop's Bridge, walk along the Roman wall and visit different places that occupy an important part in the history of Barcelona, such as the old Jewish quarter.
Some of the places we will visit
* Roman Wall * The Cathedral of Barcelona * Plaza del Rey * City Hall * Bishop's Bridge * Old Jewish Quarter
- If you do not arrive on time, your places may be taken by other people.
- It is not possible to do this free tour if you are a group of more than 6 people. In that case, we recommend you to book a private tour.
This activity includes:
- Guia en español
Plaça de Catalunya, 12, Barcelona, Spain
- Pl. de Catalunya metro station (line 1 and 3)
- On the square, on the corner in front of El Corte Ingles and Apple store.
- look for the orange umbrellas!
Things to note
- The guides will have an orange umbrella
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation, so that places are freed up for other travelers.
- If you do not arrive on time, your places may be taken by other people. Thus, they will not be able to join the tour if the group is full.
- A minimum of 4 people is required for the tour to take place.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.