Afternoon Walk through Old Town of Bangkok
Overview of the tour in Bangkok
Do you like to experience historical areas, temples, and markets of Bangkok? On this free walking tour, you will discover and see localities of city life.
What will you see and do?
- The walking trip is led to a former historical area, nowadays, a public park.
- See some commercial houses and localities, including a few iconic landmarks of the city.
- In the area, there are a lot of popular shops to taste and to try street food under own decision and preference.
- Then proceed to the quarter of a locally famous market
- The trip is ended at a complex of a river walk in an area of the city
Looking forward to seeing you!
• Please provide an accurate contact number for assuring the proper confirmation
• It must be in proper dress accurately upon visiting a Buddhist temple.
• The income of the local guide is based on tipping under own kind gratitude upon finishing the trip.
This activity includes:
- The local guide for guiding service
On the roadside opposite of Miramar Hotel outside from the exit 1 of MRT Blue Line, Sam Yot Station (BL30), on the road called Mahachai Road nearby the intersection.
The meeting point is on the roadside opposite of Miramar Hotel outside exit 1 of MRT Blue Line, Sam Yot Station (BL30), on the road called Mahachai Road nearby the intersection.
• MRT is a transport system of the underground train.
แยกสามยอด • Sam Yot Junction
โรงแรมมิราม่า • Miramar Hotel
Things to note
- During the walking tour, there can possibly be a few short stops upon request to take photos; toilets or even a short break for beverages or snacks.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.