Addis Ababa Guided Walking Tour
Overview of the tour in Addis Ababa
This comprehensive walking tour aims to introduce you to some of the most important historical and cultural sites in Addis Ababa. Led by an expert English-speaking guide, discover the monumental architecture, great churches, mosques, dazzling market, museums and see Addis through the eyes of a local. Addis Ababa, while cosmopolitan, is still a place where authentic Ethiopian culture is on full display. Whether you are drawn by its history, its arts, or its cuisine, there’s plenty to be surprised by here.
• Take a walking tour and experience the unique atmosphere of Addis Ababa
• Visit the Addis Ababa Museum, Red Terror Martyrs Memorial Museum, and the old Ethio-Djibouti Railway building and its Museum, and National Museum
• Stroll through Mercato-the colorful open air market
• See the city’s major landmarks and monuments
• Stop for coffee at Tomoca and lunch at a restaurant for a chance to try local specialties
This activity includes:
- Meskel Square
- Ethio-Djibouti Railway
- Red Terror Martyrs' Memorial Museum የቀይ ሽብር መታሰቢያ ሙዚየም
- Addis Ababa Museum | Meskel Square | አዲስ አበባ ሙዚየም | መስቀል አደባባይ
- Entrance fees
- Professtional Guide
Meeting point: Meskel square, Churchill avenue, Piassa.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.