Adventure Outside of Yangon
Overview of the tour in Yangon
Meet me at the downtown. Once I fixed the date and time, we go ahead and do the following;
1. Go for the jetty. An old history awaits to be told.
2. Boat trip across the river. Some kind people will help you as a guide. Don't trust the kind offer. (If you are not with me). Because later, they charge super insanely high.
3. Two options; the three wheel or car.
4. To the snake pagoda and to the river pagoda.
5. The view over the Twante bridge
6. Twante Shwesandaw, Pottery, Jetty and Market trips
7. Take a rest
8. Go back to Dala
9. Cross the boat
10. Back to Yangon happily in the evening!
(All free of charge)
Yes, I will be there for you and help you with my valuable advice along the way for a safe and enjoyable trip. Please to ensure availability try to book in advance, thank you very much, and contact me after booking.
This activity includes:
- Yangon City Hall
- River Views
- Strange Pagodas
- Old Pottery Village
Front of Yangon City Hall
Meeting point: Front of Yangon City Hall.
It is better to contact me in advance.
Things to note
Better bring your passports and necessary documents. Maybe a copy at least. Myanmar cash is recommended. ATM is available in Twantay.
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.