A perfect combination of a great walking tour through the most beautiful sites in Haifa, a one of a kind tour from top to bottom in the amazing Baha'i gardens and food samplings in the Arab market while getting familiar with the multi cultural character of the city, all spiced with amusing stories:)
The tour covers:
Louis Promenade - The amazing view spiced by fascinating stories.
The Baha'i Gardens - The story of a unique religion in the most beautiful gardens in the world.
The German colony - The Templars and the hope inspiring romance of the princess of the Carmel and her Jewish lover.
Wadi Nisnas - Food samplings in the colorful market.
This activity includes:
The Baha'i Gardens - Louis promenade - - The German colony - Wadi Nisnas market - - -
“Haifa at it´s best”
Reviewed on January 23, 2018
The trip around Haifa in 3 hours was by all means spot on. We started to get a view of the bay up from the hillside / bridge and then went to the Baha'i garden, which is quite spectacular. The German colony and the story... read more
Reviewed on December 14, 2017
The Haifa free tour is a must for those interested in local knowledge and stories of Haifa past and present. OUr tour was terrific , covered much of teh Bahai Gardens, views, german quarter, arabic markets and a yummy end! I absolutely recommend. The... read more
Reviewed on November 30, 2017
This was a great tour from start to finish, our tour guide Beny was very informative and friendly. We got a great feel of what Haifa is like. The tour is 3 1/2 hours long.
FREETOUR.com Traveler Reviews
HaNassi Blvd 119, Carmel center, Haifa
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
HaNassi Blvd 119 (in front of HaBank restaurant), Carmel center, Haifa
Things to note
- In case of bad weather the tour might be canceled.
- Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 30.
- The tour inside the Baha'i gardens requires modest clothing so make sure you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
- It's a walking tour which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10 Cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have medical condition that might limit walking a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
- Israel is a hot country.. So bring Water, Sunscreen lotion and cool hats!
- I organize this tour voluntarily, therefore I hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
In case you liked the tour,
Leave a generous tip,
And spread the word!