A perfect combination of a great walking tour through the most beautiful sites in Haifa, a one of a kind tour from top to bottom in the amazing Baha'i gardens and food samplings in the Arab market while getting familiar with the multi cultural character of the city, all spiced with amusing stories:)
The tour covers:
Louis Promenade - The amazing view spiced by fascinating stories.
The Baha'i Gardens - The story of a unique religion in the most beautiful gardens in the world.
The German colony - The Templars and the hope inspiring romance of the princess of the Carmel and her Jewish lover.
Wadi Nisnas - Food samplings in the colorful market.
This activity includes:
The Baha'i Gardens - Louis promenade - - The German colony - Wadi Nisnas market - - -
Reviewed on May 24, 2017
Daniel is an excellent guide with insights, knowledge and anecdotes about the history of Haifa and the Baha'i religion. A superb communicator who manages to organise regular stops in the shade so...
“Awesome tour! Amazing tour guide”
Reviewed on May 19, 2017
We had a really great tour with Daniel. He really made the tour interesting and fun and relevant to everyone, with a great choice of things to see. I recommend this to anyone, even those who have...
“Excellent guide, very knowledgeable!”
Reviewed on May 06, 2017
Daniel provided a 4 hours free tour of Haifa with VIP access to Baha'i gardens. He shared a lot of insight knowledge and was fully enthusiastic about his city. Go for a tour with Daniel!
HaNassi Blvd 119, Carmel center, Haifa
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
HaNassi Blvd 119 (in front of HaBank restaurant), Carmel center, Haifa
Things to note
- In case of bad weather the tour might be canceled.
- Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 30.
- The tour inside the Baha'i gardens requires modest clothing so make sure you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
- It's a walking tour which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10 Cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have medical condition that might limit walking a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
- Israel is a hot country.. So bring Water, Sunscreen lotion and cool hats!
- I organize this tour voluntarily, therefore I hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
In case you liked the tour,
Leave a generous tip,
And spread the word!