A perfect combination of a great walking tour through the most beautiful sites in Haifa, a one of a kind tour from top to bottom in the amazing Baha'i gardens and food samplings in the Arab market while getting familiar with the multi cultural character of the city, all spiced with amusing stories:)
The tour covers:
Louis Promenade - The amazing view spiced by fascinating stories.
The Baha'i Gardens - The story of a unique religion in the most beautiful gardens in the world.
The German colony - The Templars and the hope inspiring romance of the princess of the Carmel and her Jewish lover.
Wadi Nisnas - Food samplings in the colorful market.
This activity includes:
The Baha'i Gardens - Louis promenade - - The German colony - Wadi Nisnas market - - -
“Free walking tour hajfa”
Reviewed on November 20, 2017
Daniel was an excellent guide friendly, informative and an ideal person to get a group of strangers to gel into one group.
He had a vast knowledge of the history and background of the sites we visited.
The tour finished with a... read more
“Excellent tour guide, Excellent tour, very recommended!!!”
Reviewed on November 09, 2017
Excellent tour guide, Excellent tour, highly recommended!!!
Reviewed on October 19, 2017
I was looking to book a tour of the city and surroundings while in Haifa, and found the Free Walking Tour offered in English on the day of the week that I would be in Haifa. I signed up and couldn't be more pleased. Our... read more
FREETOUR.com Traveler Reviews
HaNassi Blvd 119, Carmel center, Haifa
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
HaNassi Blvd 119 (in front of HaBank restaurant), Carmel center, Haifa
Things to note
- In case of bad weather the tour might be canceled.
- Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 30.
- The tour inside the Baha'i gardens requires modest clothing so make sure you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
- It's a walking tour which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10 Cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have medical condition that might limit walking a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
- Israel is a hot country.. So bring Water, Sunscreen lotion and cool hats!
- I organize this tour voluntarily, therefore I hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
In case you liked the tour,
Leave a generous tip,
And spread the word!