A perfect combination of a great walking tour through the most beautiful sites in Haifa, a one of a kind tour from top to bottom in the amazing Baha'i gardens and food samplings in the Arab market while getting familiar with the multi cultural character of the city, all spiced with amusing stories:)
The tour covers:
Louis Promenade - The amazing view spiced by fascinating stories.
The Baha'i Gardens - The story of a unique religion in the most beautiful gardens in the world.
The German colony - The Templars and the hope inspiring romance of the princess of the Carmel and her Jewish lover.
Wadi Nisnas - Food samplings in the colorful market.
This activity includes:
The Baha'i Gardens - Louis promenade - - The German colony - Wadi Nisnas market - - -
“Insightful and fun tour of Haifa”
Reviewed on June 27, 2017
I booked the tour with Daniel Sigalov and I can consider this one of the best tours I've been on yet. Daniel is a very intelligent and active guide, who tells the many stories of Haifa and of Israel...
“Amazing tour through Haifa.”
Reviewed on June 19, 2017
We enjoyed the free Haifa tour with Daniel. Although it was a group tour. It felt like a private tour. We were the only group allowed in on Wednesday in the Bahai Gardens. We learned a lot about the...
“Beautiful day in Haifa”
Reviewed on June 15, 2017
We had an amazing experience with Daniel. You will go through breathtaking view points and will be able to admire the beauty of Haifa from many angles. Daniel provided us with the longest "free...
HaNassi Blvd 119, Carmel center, Haifa
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
HaNassi Blvd 119 (in front of HaBank restaurant), Carmel center, Haifa
Things to note
- In case of bad weather the tour might be canceled.
- Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 30.
- The tour inside the Baha'i gardens requires modest clothing so make sure you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
- It's a walking tour which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10 Cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have medical condition that might limit walking a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
- Israel is a hot country.. So bring Water, Sunscreen lotion and cool hats!
- I organize this tour voluntarily, therefore I hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
In case you liked the tour,
Leave a generous tip,
And spread the word!