A perfect combination of a great walking tour through the most beautiful sites in Haifa, a one of a kind tour from top to bottom in the amazing Baha'i gardens and food samplings in the Arab market while getting familiar with the multi cultural character of the city, all spiced with amusing stories:)
The tour covers:
Louis Promenade - The amazing view spiced by fascinating stories.
The Baha'i Gardens - The story of a unique religion in the most beautiful gardens in the world.
The German colony - The Templars and the hope inspiring romance of the princess of the Carmel and her Jewish lover.
Wadi Nisnas - Food samplings in the colorful market.
This activity includes:
The Baha'i Gardens - Louis promenade - - The German colony - Wadi Nisnas market - - -
“Very nice tour-I recomend!”
Reviewed on September 14, 2017
Very nice tour good atmosphere .
“Free Walking Tour of Haifa”
Reviewed on September 06, 2017
I woud highly recommend the Free Walking Tour of Haifa. Daniel was both entertaining and informative. Haifa was quite impressive.
“Tour in Haifa”
Reviewed on July 25, 2017
The tour was excellent and interesting. The guide Daniel had a great knowledge and was helpful..I greatly recommended.
FREETOUR.com Traveler Reviews
HaNassi Blvd 119, Carmel center, Haifa
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
HaNassi Blvd 119 (in front of HaBank restaurant), Carmel center, Haifa
Things to note
- In case of bad weather the tour might be canceled.
- Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 30.
- The tour inside the Baha'i gardens requires modest clothing so make sure you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
- It's a walking tour which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10 Cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have medical condition that might limit walking a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
- Israel is a hot country.. So bring Water, Sunscreen lotion and cool hats!
- I organize this tour voluntarily, therefore I hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
In case you liked the tour,
Leave a generous tip,
And spread the word!