See the colourful houses, smell the spices of the East, hear the mosques calling for prayer, let the Cape Malay food tempt your taste buds and get a feel of what else to do in Cape Town. On the way there we might even show you a hidden place to get a local beer.
This activity includes:
- Professional guide
- Mosque "Auwal Masjeed"
- "Tuan Guru" himself
- The old Tailors House
- The different coloured houses
- Biesmiellah Cape Malay Restaurant
- The Atlas Spice Trading Centre
- Smell the spices of the east
- The beautiful Chiappini Street
- Passing through Long Street and Bree Street
FREETOUR.com Traveler Reviews
Motherland Coffee Company
The meeting point is at Motherland Coffee Company in Mandela Rhodes Place, on the corner of Wale and St Georges Mall Streets. Look out for our green umbrellas!
Things to note
Our free tours run 365 days a year come rain or shine !