Explore the Beautiful West Coast: Private Tour
Overview of the tour in Balapitiya
• We pick you up at Bandaranayke International airport or your hotel at Colomo or Negombo or down south at Galle, Weligama, Unawatuna, Koggala or around.
• We drive to Balapitiya and see the Madu Lake and enjoy a fish foot massage and unique mangrove trees.
•We visit a Moonstone Mine and get interesting information about Srilankan gems.
•We see traditional Srilankan Face Mask manufacturers working.
•We visit Galle Dutch Fort, walk around the bustling city, visit the unique markets and enjoy the view from Galle lighthouse over the sea.
•Drop to the airport or your hotel (at Colombo, Negombo or in the south) – free of charge.
This activity includes:
- Galle Dutch Fort
- Bandaranaike International Airport
- Madu Lake Villa
- Moonstone Mine
- All transport-costs (fuel, highway-toll, parking-taxes)
- New private air-conditioned car (3 seats) or van for larger groups – pick-up and drop free of charge
Pick up at Colombo Airport
We pick you up at International Airport Colombo or at your preferred hotel around Colombo or Negombo or at the south coast of Sri Lanka, around Galle, Unawatuna, Weligama, Kogalla or Mirissa. We carry a board with your name, so we can recognize each other easily. We are flexible and pick you up whenever your flight arrives at the airport.
Things to note
For our travel, we always choose scenic routes. We are flexible and adjust the tour-plan to your wishes. The tour price does not include your personal expenses, meals, and drinks or the costs for the boat-trip at Madu-lake including fish foot-massage (50 USD for 2 persons).
Entrance for moonstone-mine, mask-manufacturers, and Galle Dutch Fort is free.
We also arrange tours for larger groups or for more days. Please ask for a quote!
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. Late cancellation or your non-arrival is not refundable.