Morning and Afternoon Free Tour Milan in English
Overview of the tour in Milan
YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE GROUP ONLY WITH A VALID RESERVATION!
Are you visiting Milan for a few days? Are you tired of walking around the city by yourself and you want to know a little more about the city as well? In that case, we’d like to invite you to join our free walking tour in Milan! A true local OFFICIAL TOURGUIDE will lead the tour and give you a precious insider view of the city, as well as a showing you the highlights of it. Meet new people from all over the world and discover Milan in an enjoyable and exciting way!
FROG Free Walking Tour believes in sustainable tourism and wants to make sure to have a low impact on the environment and local culture.
This activity includes:
- Casa Cardinale Ildefonso Schuster
- Official English speaking guide
- Guaranteed great time!
- Landmarks & Hidden Gems
- The best free tour in Milan according to Tripadvisor
Largo Ildefonso Schuster, Milan (Reference point: two trees)
Meeting point: Largo Ildefonso Schuster, Milan (Reference point: two trees)
Nearest metro stop: M1 DUOMO or M3 MISSORI. From both 5 minutes walk
LOOK FOR THE GUIDE WITH THE GREEN BADGE!
Things to note
-Wear comfortable walking shoes, carry a bottle of water and a BIG smile. In summer season (June-Sept) we suggest a hat and sunscreen, in winter season (Nov-Feb) warm clothes and umbrella!
- We accept groups up to 4. Any shortcuts (different reservations or similar) allow us to deny participation at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point around 10 minutes before the starting time.
- For organizational reasons some tours can be unified
- In case of strikes / bad weather conditions, the tour can be cancelled
- All Tours starts with a minimum number of participants
- You need to have insurance valid in Italy
You are free to cancel a booking anytime. We kindly remind you to cancel bookings you cannot arrive for. Being reported as absent decreases your customer level points and the benefits you can enjoy.