See Budapest the best possible way by cruising along the stunning Danube River. On board of the boat you get to enjoy a delicious lunch. After the check-in our hostesses will accompany you to the Ship. (appr. 4-6 minutes walk to the Ship). You will be welcomed on board of one of our air-conditioned or heated boats.
- Cold entries: Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Soups:Alföld style goulash with small dumplings, Vegetable cream soup
- Warm main courses: Mini stuffed cabbage, Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”, Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce, Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce, Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Garnishes and vegetarian: Grilled polenta with feta cheese, Grilled vegetables, Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce, Hash-brown potatoes, Steak potatoes, Dumplings
- Salads: Fresh seasonal salads with dressings, Italian pasta salad, Caesar’s salad, Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
This activity includes:
All inclusive buffet - 1 welcome drink 1 optional drink(wine/Beer) 1 water (0,33dl) - 1 hour 30 minutes long sightseeing cruise -
“Wine tasting cruise”
Reviewed on December 05, 2017
We went on a wine tasting cruise, the price was fair. The wines weren't that good. Served in tiny glasses 'because drunk people would smash them. I understand that in one way but it's impossible to...
“Stunning Sights, Great Food, Fantastic Crew”
Reviewed on November 22, 2017
Zsuzsanna was a delightful host for the evening. We are so grateful the crew got us on the boat as we were scrambling to get to the pier on time from the airport. This was our first night with...
“Well-organised tours (dinner cruise and spa day)”
Reviewed on November 17, 2017
We did the Danube dinner cruise and also a spa day at Szechenyi with Hungaria Koncert. Both experiences were amazing. The dinner cruise included a great selection dishes from the traditional...
1051, Budapest, Ztínyi street 5.
The meeting point is at Danube Palace (1051, Budapest Zrínyi street 5.)
The closest metro station is the Deak Ferenc square. You find the Danube palace behind the 4Season Hotel.
Things to note
Please, be there at the meeting point 30 minutes before the starting time of the program.