See Budapest the best possible way by cruising along the stunning Danube River. On board of the boat you get to enjoy a delicious lunch. After the check-in our hostesses will accompany you to the Ship. (appr. 4-6 minutes walk to the Ship). You will be welcomed on board of one of our air-conditioned or heated boats.
- Cold entries: Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Soups:Alföld style goulash with small dumplings, Vegetable cream soup
- Warm main courses: Mini stuffed cabbage, Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”, Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce, Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce, Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Garnishes and vegetarian: Grilled polenta with feta cheese, Grilled vegetables, Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce, Hash-brown potatoes, Steak potatoes, Dumplings
- Salads: Fresh seasonal salads with dressings, Italian pasta salad, Caesar’s salad, Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
This activity includes:
All inclusive buffet - 1 welcome drink 1 optional drink(wine/Beer) 1 water (0,33dl) - 1 hour 30 minutes long sightseeing cruise -
Reviewed on February 09, 2018
After booking the dinner cruise a few months before. I came to print out our Viator tickets and could not find the meeting point anywhere, with both Viator and Hungaria Koncert’s websites saying how...
Reviewed on January 24, 2018
Did the dinner cruise with family and a co worker, enjoyed the food and the entertainment, the sights were lovely. Would definitely recommend.
“Cocktail Cruise on the Danube”
Reviewed on January 08, 2018
Just returned from Budapest. We booked this cruise via Viator. I had a question on the morning of our cruise and Hungaria Koncert were very quick to email me back with the answer. We booked the...
1051, Budapest, Ztínyi street 5.
The meeting point is at Danube Palace (1051, Budapest Zrínyi street 5.)
The closest metro station is the Deak Ferenc square. You find the Danube palace behind the 4Season Hotel.
Things to note
Please, be there at the meeting point 30 minutes before the starting time of the program.