Get to know the following landmarks and the most interesting stories of this outstanding city with our tour:
- Berlin Wall by the River Spree: the attempts to cross and the macabre abatements.
- German Chancellery: current headquarters of Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- Reichstag-German Parliament: a symbol of modern German democracy.
- Soviet Monument: World War II, the fall and capture of Berlin by the Soviet Army.
- Brandenburg Gate: the most visited monument and symbol of reunification.
- Paris Square, Academy of Arts: workplace of the architect of Nazism Albert Speer to illustrate the megalomaniacal plan of Germania.
- Holocaust Memorial: dedicated to Jews Murdered in Europe under the Nazi Holocaust.
- Bunker of Hitler: place of great interest to know the last days and the decline of the Third Reich.
- Nazi Aviation Ministry of Hermann Göring: History of the Luftwaffe during the Third Reich.
- Barracks of the GESTAPO: a place where the most atrocious crimes were committed in the history of mankind.
- Finally, you can feel a long and original section of the Berlin Wall, here you can understand the full history of the Berlin Wall, here you will find answers to all your questions.
This activity includes:
- Tercer Reich
- Guerra Fría
- Muro de Berlin
- Río Spree
- Cancillería Alemana
- Reichstag - Parlamento Alemán
- Monumento Soviético y Tanques T-34
- Monumento al Holocausto
- Ubicación del Bunker de Hitler
- Ruinas de los Cuarteles de la GESTAPO
- Topografía del Terror
- Ministerio de Aviación NAZI
- Ministerio de Propaganda de Goebbels
- Muro de Berlin y Franja de la Muerte
- Checkpoint Charlie
Estación Central de Trenes Hauptbahnhof
Meeting point: Hauptbahnhof Central Train Station. The station has only two exits.
Take the exit: Washingtonplatz. We are outside with celestial umbrellas.
Things to note
Arrive punctually at 10:20 am, as we leave on time at 10:30 am.